Medical Loss Prevention Scanners
Medical/ Contraband Scanners and Loss Prevention Detectors
Only $3990.00 Including Shipping!
Freight is FREE on any unit to the Continental USA
Fast and Efficient Detection
Losses are prevented by simply dropping bio-hazardous trash bags through Mediscan's sensor. Operating room laundry is scanned the same way. The screening procedure is fast and easy. Mediscan alarms when a surgical instrument or tool passes through it. A variable sensitivity adjustment and advanced high discrimination microprocessor controlled electronics enable hospital administrators to specify the size and type of objects that must be detected. For example, the most commonly used operating mode detects stainless steel or ferrous objects only. This allows objects such as bull dog clamps to be targeted while ignoring other metal objects such as aluminum sharps pouches and copper electrodes wires, etc. A second control option allows all types of metal to be detected. This operating mode is useful when inspecting laundry.
MediScan/ ContraScan Features
- Microprocessor controlled with unique full-surround detection sensor
- All metal and stainless steel/ferrous discrimination programs
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Operates from a low voltage 110 / 220 VAC wall adapter
- Dimensions: 34.5 inches (876 mm) high by 30.5 inches (775 mm) in diameter
- Weight: 50 lb. (22.7 Kg)
- Rapidly scans medical waste bags or laundry as they are dropped through a full-surround sensor.
- Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals and has a discrimination mode.
- Adjustable sensitivity control.